My Review for "Eclipse" book 3

Eclipse (Twilight, #3)Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the first book that has a cover that doesn’t make any connection to the book. And yes I rate 3 out of 5 for the cover and for the content. It’s not like I don’t like the book but the plot has up and downs through the whole book and sometimes tempts to ruin the readers interest in the book. However I do enjoy the “relationship” that Edward and Jacob are building with each other, especially when Edward finds out that Jacob had kissed Bella. Although Jacob hates Edward so much, they have to learn to put their differences a side to be able to work together to protect Bella from the red head vampire (Victoria). They have to prepare for the blood bath that Victoria is planning for them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment