My Review for "One Candlelit Christmas"

One Candlelit Christmas (The MacLerie, #4.5)One Candlelit Christmas by Julia Justiss

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book contains 3 nice love story on the taste of any girl/women will read, because each has a different plot and a different love story, but all with a nice choice of characters and choice of words how to tell each story. Each story is written by a different author and trust me the stories could not be in a better harmony together.
Am giving the book only 4 start because i did not like the second story as much i enjoyed the other especially "Blame It On The Mistletoe" love the story line and the way the authors used each character in the story.
First story: -"Christmas Wedding Wish"
Second story: - "The Rake's Son"
Last story: - "Blame It On The Mistletoe"
This book has been my last romance book i have read and i can say i couldn't stop reading them (for now)with a better book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment