My Review for "Bite Club" book 10

Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10)Bite Club by Rachel Caine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Give this book 3 out 5, amazing some parts were a little to much, but still enjoyed the book.
This is the 10th book for the Morganville Vampire series. For me this one it was a little to cheese in some parts but then it changed and got so interesting. Here are so many secrets revealed, and people&vampire start show their true "face". Everything become extremely intense when they found out that Bishop is out of the prison. What i do love is that is so much more action and less romance in this part, but for me the boring parts were that maybe it was to much details. However, the book is a must have because you will be completely blown off when you see who will change drastically, and what will be the secret that will shake the safety of both human and vampires.
I am giving a 5 out of 5 for the cover, and for the amazing end, trust me you will be amazed and love how this book turns out.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment