My Review for "Silence" book 3

Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I give this book a 5 out of 5 starts.
This is the 3rd book out of 4 from the Hush Hush series. OK i have just been swap off my feet with the 2nd book. After reading it which it was yesterday in one day i had to have this one, which i got it in the morning and finished it about an hour ago. This book start with Nora having amnesia about the last 5 months that past, including Patch. So many things new are happening in this part. Everything for Nora was new, but we all know that will not hold her from putting together the puzzles to every glimpse of memory she had. Love the fact that every page i read takes me to a different direction about what is going to happen next. Although she manages to remember the first time some things, Patch is force to erase it again to keep her safe. This book has more mystery then all the other once, less romance, but hot moments when those do happens.
Trust me when i tell you that you will not be able to do anything else then read this book, today everything i did after finishing the 2nd book, was taking this one with me every where i went. Also my parents asked why am i not taking it in the shower, because every time i had to do something i will do it listen to it (is the audio version). So what are you guys waiting for just go and read it, you will regret not doing it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment