My Review for "That First Kiss" book 2

That First Kiss (Night Calls, #2)That First Kiss by J.C. Valentine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Giving the book an overall 5 out of 5 stars. I have read lost of romance but never this type of book.
The book at the begging "scared" me a little that maybe is not my kind of book, but i can tell you that i have been reading it since 11 pm and now is 3 am and have to go to work at 6 am. Is just addicting, you just want to know more. The whole story is based on the life of Piper and Tate and how life brings them to meet. (made is fate?)
Also love that the author had not exaggerated with the details, which it happen to me trying to read the same type of books. Of course is a love story but it has drama, makes you hate and love the characters at the same time. Piper is a girl that finally found a job as an assistant, but what she heard from her boss that her author that she needed to help is a hand full. Nobody could work with him more then 1-2 months. Somewhere around here she meets Tate and both her life as his takes a turn that will change both of them.
I do not want to say more, only that is a must read book, and expect to feel anger, hate, love even jealousy at some point, but also find yourself struggling from putting the book down until you finish it.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment