My Review for "Storm Siren" book 1

Storm Siren (Storm Siren, #1)Storm Siren by Mary Weber

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I swear all the writers want me to die at the end of the book...why would you write such an amazing story , great plot, different then any other book i have read, if you going to "destroy" my heart in the end. Love the cover, so beautiful , but overall i will give a 4 star to this book.

Nym is an elemental with an awesome power (after she got in control of it of course). Love the idea of elementals (reminds me of xmen or mutant x), the people that use them either for good or bad ( of course even manipulating them that what they are doing is good).

Honestly i don't know how to write this review without giving so much away, so i will try to only say how good the book is. The plot is well thought, and the writing is creative. Most of the adventure happens after Nym is bought by someone very important, someone that knows about their existence and takes them to a place where to train. Everything changes when Nym meets her 'instructor' for the first time. What i love about her is that she is strong and does not need (even if she actually needs it)/ accept someone to help her, and has problems obeying the rules.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment