My Review "Dead of Winter" book 3

Dead of Winter (The Arcana Chronicles, #3)Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Before you start reading this you should know that i am in no way team Death, i honestly hate him...ok not hate but i don't want Evie to be with him.

Honestly is getting frustrating to read an amazing book then wait for the next one to come out like a year or so. First i have to complain about the cover, if i haven't read the series before this will not attract me (yes i do look at the cover first lots of times). However like always i love the book, the plot and the way was written.

After so many things that Evie goes through you will believe that maybe the writer will give her a small "break", but what she has to endure in this book, makes me scared for her life but also so proud of how strong and smart she has become. Also how she can get everyone to help her is incredible, even some characters that i would've never expect. Like the previous books this one has not let me down, is full of adventures (dangerous once, very very dangerous especially for Jack, but the surprise is who will come to save him). I really do hope that Jack will be ok otherwise i promise i will stop reading this series (had enough with the lead characters dieing in my favorite books).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment