My review for "Halo" book 1

Halo (Halo, #1)Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Another book that i will fall in love with but i do not know if i will keep reading the series. Wait before you guys say anything i will tell you that i do love the book , that is why i gave 4 stars (the ending made me change my mind about 5 stars).

Halo is so different from all the other angels book i have read. (i wish i could be apart of them ). The book is about 3 angels that have come to earth with a mission, until one of them breaks the most important rule, falling in love with a human. ( please forgive me if i will give to much away from the book). Bethany is the youngest of all 3 and the one that does not know why she is even on earth on the first place, she does not have any 'gift', she is not a healer or warrior like her 'brothers'.

Honestly i love Bethany , she just acts from what her instincts are telling her, lots of times before thinking (lets be real most girl do that). She gets into lots of troubles but the people that love her (humans and angels) are there to rescue her (literally ). However i would also do anything so can Gabriel notice me . There is alot of adventure and fights that will make you want to go in to the book and participate along the angels.

Enjoy your reading :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment