My Review for "Heaven" book 3

Heaven (Halo, #3)Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Heaven is the 3rd book from the series, and because i loved the other two my expectations they were way to high, that is why i give only 3.8 stars (not because i did not enjoy it). I will say that this is one angel book story i have not read before.

The plot runs around Beth and Xavier that have their final test to overcome (hopefully) with the help of Gabriel and Ivy. In this book we find out who is Xavier and what is his connection with Ivy and why demons fallow him so much even before he met Beth. Also we going to see another side of Gabriel (one that i have been wondering what will happen if that would happen ) and that he does anything he can to help Moly and see that she was right about everything. Like in the other books this one is full of adventure and some romance (some from characters you do not expect) just enough to spice up the reading . New characters will be introduce that will either be on Beth side or against her , one particular character will be coming back that we only been hearing about in the first book.

I read the book only while i was at work (before work, in my break ) and finished reading in just few days (that is a good prove how fast pacing is ). I am so sad that had finished this series i truly loved it ( small spoiler , i did not really like the ending , because it changed the book is not unique story anymore).







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment