My Review for "Vampire Academy"

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


First let me say that the movie got me to read the whole series (and i started from the second book up and only read this one now) and i still love the movie and the book even more. If i could give more then 5 stars i would . While i was reading i had the characters picture like the actors were in my head and i was watching the book action live ( an amazing experience i loved it).

Rose is one of the novice guardians for the morroi which she hopes she will be one for best friend Lisa when she graduates (do not ask me why but i would love to study at the academy with everyone there including the danger). However her behavior put a big step back for her accomplish her dream or even if she becomes a guardian to be Lisa's guardian. No matter how many order she will get to behave she will step over all of them (rebel) if it meant saving Lisa even from the enemies that ones was family (thank God she went to Dimitri every time she needed to save Lisa).

In my opinion the movie used lots of the details that are in the book and shown them very well with minor (in my opinion) exaggerations from one point of the view or another. The book is fast reading (of course that is because of the beautiful writing) entertaining from the beginning to the end.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment