My Review for "Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy"

Tales from the Shadowhunter AcademyTales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OMG how is even possible to love the shadow hunters series even more, even though the main character in this one it is Simon (oh how i love his character development). I wanted to give a 5 stars to a book for so long but none of them made me feel like they truly deserve it until this one. Before I start the review let me tell you DO NOT READ THIS BOOK if you have not read the Mortal Instruments.

Simon is the main character in this book, and of course the plot is running around him having Isabel coming to his school a few times until they all get together again. Simon decision is the most important in all the book because it will mean that he will have to choose one life or another.

What you will be pleased to learn is that some of the characters from the infernal devices will be 'participating' at the adventures that Jace and everyone else will be involve in. Also you will know what happen to a particular character that is stuck in the fairy land , but soon he will find out the truth about the shadow hunters plan.

If you love short stories, shadow hunters and books that you can finish in one sitting then this is just for you and trust me you will enjoy the ride.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment