My Review for "Throne of Glass" book 1

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


OMG i finally embarked on this amazing train and i am not sorry for doing it, i just love the Booktube community for gating me into this amazing series. I gave the book only a 4.3 stars because at some points for me it was a little to many details.

Celaena is an amazing character and that grows under your eyes with every page you turn, became more strong and learning more things everyday about what it going one in the "Glass Castle". Its an amazing journey that the writer takes us from the moment we meet Celaena to when she is brought to compete to become the kings assassin. The plot runs around her the prince (Dorian),his best friend (Chaol which i hope he will be with Celaena) and the mystery of the deaths of some assassins that are part of the competition. Celaena will be the one that help to figure out who the killer is and have by her side kings number one enemy (beside me because i can not count how many times i killed him in my head).

I had the book in audio and it came with the first 5 chapters from the next book free preview and i am now pushing myself so much not to grab the next book and stick to my TBR pile which we all know is huge. This is a beautiful written book that will suck you in and will not leg go until is done and then you will be the one screaming to stay and see what else will be happening.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment