My Review "Eragon"

Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1)Eragon by Christopher Paolini

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Can not believe how much i did like this this book, but how much more I like the movie more during certain evens and how some of them are being played out. That is why i only give a 3.7 stars even though it actually bothers me it does not deserve more then that.

Probably everyone has seen the movie Eragon by now, and i have to tell you that is a must to read this book to answer some of the questions and make you understand more about the elf's and dwarfs. Love how the journey of Eragon is laid in the book from the moment he finds the egg till the moment he realizes how important he is for so many people. The events that are laid in the book will take you on an amazing journey that at some moments will fill you with so much happiness but at the same time will break your heart into so many little pieces.

Despite of how much I did enjoy reading the book I had at so many moments the feel to ripe some pages out and write them myself how the movie has been or the way that I have seen in my head (especially the ending). However it was an enjoyable reading and pretty fast reading that kept me up at night.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment