My Review for "Dreamless" Book 2

Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


How can I explain that this is one of my favorite series but I give to the second book only a 3.9 stars because of a single character. That is why I have read the last 3 chapters in the Goddess to see if this cruel,evil, heartless character ( probably the first ever character that made me hate it so much). However I am so happy that after almost two years I did finally got around to read this book because I finally could understand so many things.

In this book the Helen holds a very important role that could change the life of all the scions even if it could bring the end of hers. Also in this book Orion is introduce for the first time when Helen is in much need of help when she is in the underworld, where they did not have any powers and she really had no idea how to fight. After so many visits down there with no results certain characters will do the impossible to help despite what danger will that put them into.

The writer introduces so many new character that will play a very important role in Helen and Lucas life in one way or another taking us on an adventure that will make you believe that you are experiencing the events with all the characters. Honestly I felt at some points that I could fell and touch the blood or whatever was in the underworld.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment