My Review for "The Battlemage" book 3

The Battlemage (The Summoner, #3)The Battlemage by Taran Matharu

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This series is the first books I have read by this author , and have to say that I love his writing, or at least this series. I only give a 4.9 starts because of how many time I started crying and shaking in fear that the book will go in a direction I did not want. The whole series is amazing , usually the first book is the best but in this trilogy it just got better and better.


Warning it might contain Spoilers


I loved Ignatius from the beginning, and knew that will be an important demon but did not know it will become the one that will either help the orcs or the other races. At so many parts I started praying for the characters and especially their demons, and hoped by a miracle some of them will be saved (i cried so much in this book especially for one of the demons). From the first book we see something between Fletcher and Silver, but in this one we understand why is Silver holding back. When Fletcher broke down for his friends and seeing he can not save them I had to stop reading so I can stop crying (I felt like someone very dear to me died, so broken).

Love how each character had grown in every book, and how Fletcher uses everything he had learn (in the second book) with the though of saving his family, friends and his people ( never thought only about his life). Have to tell you now that no matter what you think it will happen in the book is wrong, it contains plot twist after plot twist.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment