My Review for "Saga" volume 5

Saga, Vol. 5 (Saga, #5)Saga, Vol. 5 by Brian K. Vaughan

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


It took me a long tie to decide the rating for this volume, and i think lots of people hate me for this low stars. Again is not like i did not enjoy the story and adventures, but I am starting to feel like I am reading an adult book in comic book version .

Honestly i do not know what to say about this volume not to give to much away. You never know when two enemies can became friends and this couple is a prof of it (but in this volume is not about them). Have to say that I want at least a little of this girls luck, because every time when you think they all will die is no way out, something unpredictable happens and they all are safe. What keeps me reading in this volume is the humor , it is so bad that is funny.

Again love the writing style, quick read, entertaining but not my type of book, to graphic for me, especially when is told by a child.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment