My Review for "Radiant Shadow" by Melissa Marr Book4

Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Have to agree with all my friends this is probably the best book in the series, but knowing is just one more left I am terrified to continue the series. What should I do? This book is amazing but I can not give a full 5 stars because of certain events that where happening, that broke me apart and then put me back together.

If you love the summer king, than you will not like this book, because is barely anyone TALKING about him in it, but on the bright side we get more inside on Devlin(like who he is, and who he will become), and how the faerie world was created. Also some secrets will be spilled about the two sister and why have they lived for so long and have not killed each other or someone else tried to. Still have so many questions about Ani and Devlin fate (according to some trust worthy character, like you can not just start with half of the secret then leave).

The book has an amazing pace didn't even knew when time past (just me being busy could not finish in one day), so captivating and entertaining (did not expect to laugh at some parts, love Seth, Neil and Devlin, ok Gabriel as well). Also the plot is well done, with enough adventure, a little romance and if I think very hard I think it was a tiny bit of drama, well balanced everything. Everyone should read this book is the best out of the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment